Banner-Day provides gas trains for oven applications, semi-automatic and automatic, compliant with NFPA-86 and other applicable codes. Gas trains are engineered to accommodate your specific oven heating capacity, available gas pressures and safety requirements. The gas trains are available pre-piped, wired and tested; or as components for field assembly. Drawings are provided for installation and documentation.
Banner Day oven gas trains integrate with the Banner-Day PIP® Power Interruption Protection system when applied in conjunction with an oven’s DSI system.
Gas Train Includes:
- Automatic or latch type gas safety shutoff valves and actuators with auxiliary switch(s)
- Normally-open vent valve
- Supervised OSHA vent valve shut-off cock
- Valve Proving System (optional – alternate to normally-open vent valve)
- High gas pressures switch manual reset (non-mercury)
- Low gas pressure switch auto reset (non-mercury)
- Main gas cock, full port ball type with lockout attachment
- Service cock, full port ball type
- Gas pressure gauge(s)
- OSHA test cocks
- Main gas pressure regulator (optional)
- Gas line filter
- Gas Meter with remote readout (optional )
- Pre-Piped, Wired and Tested (optional)
- Gas train schematic piping assembly drawing
- Gas train schematic wiring diagram
For more information, contact us.