The SmartBake® S6E solid-state ignition module provides a high voltage spark to ignite and then monitors oven direct-fired ribbon burners utilizing flame rectification technology. Features of the SmartBake® S6E module include:
- Burner Ignition and Flame Monitoring
- Controls Burner Solenoid Gas Valve(s)
- 10 sec. Flame Fail Response Time
- One Automatic Burner Relight Attempt
- On / Off / Test – Reset Switch
- Dual Color LED Indicates “Burner On” (GREEN) / “Burner Flame Failure” (RED)
- Integral ISPU-3 Assembly with Detachable Wiring Connector & Diagnostic Monitoring LED
- Terminal Strip with Finger Safe, Box Lug Connections
- Rajah High Voltage Ignition Connector
- 24V AC Maintenance Test Port; Enables Local Burner Control and Testing
- Use Class C, Type 3B Suppression Ignition Cable
- Enclosed (Dust Protection) and Open (Integral Mounting Plate) Versions Available.
For more information, contact us.