Banner-Day teams with their customers to address the growing concern of energy consumption and increased pressure to reduce emissions. By upgrading oven systems, a bakery can improve its processes and lower its energy consumption while reducing its emissions.
Banner-Day’s solutions deliver improved bake quality while lowering energy consumption and reducing emissions. The ultimate impact is improved overall oven performance. Our solutions ensure that Bakers gain a financial and competitive advantage while reducing their “carbon footprint” and positioning them as sustainable corporate citizens.
Banner-Day’s overall performance with energy reduction has been an estimated 22%, which is a significant impact, while maintaining or improving product quality. Recent installations suggest that even greater reductions are available. Here’s what it could mean to you.
If you are concerned with your energy consumption and reducing emissions, the following is a sampling of the ways Banner-Day can help improve your oven’s performance:
- Shut off gas flow to any burner that fails to light or stay lit.
- Saves electrical energy by shutting off the ignition spark once the burner is lit.
- Provides precise temperature control (± 2° F) under all modes of oven operation; full or empty.
- Eliminates nuisance shutdowns from power outages of short duration (up to 15 seconds). Energy and product are saved by the elimination of unnecessary oven re-purge.
- Minimizes product change over time.
These are just a few of the ways Banner-Day can help improve your oven’s performance. For a complete assessment and recommendations contact Banner-Day today!
For more information, contact us.